Hebrew Transliterate Font Installation Instructions.
Hebrew Tutor® by Parsons Technology
HEB_TRAN.TTF will not install.
Install an updated HEB_TRAN.TTF:
- Save the HEB_TRAN.TTF font to a folder you create on your hard drive or to a blank floppy.
- Click Start, Settings, and Control Panel.
- Double-click the Fonts icon.
- Look for the Hebrew Transliterate Font. If there is one there, right click on it and delete it.
- Click File and Install New Font.
- Click the drive where you saved the font to (i.e. A or C)(If saved to the hard drive, browse to the folder that it was saved in.)
- Click the Select All button.
- Click OK.
RSS Feed for comments